Where is the cool white free standing chair from?! I NEED one!
8 years ago
Related Stories

FUN HOUZZEverything I Need to Know About Decorating I Learned from Downton Abbey
Mind your manors with these 10 decorating tips from the PBS series, returning on January 5
Full Story
KITCHEN DESIGN14 Indie Kitchen Designs That Stand Out From the Pack
Bored with white, cream and 50 shades of gray? Break out of the box with a daring kitchen that highlights your own style
Full Story
WOODWORKINGBuild Your Own Wooden Deck Chair From a Pallet — for $10!
Take the ecofriendly high road with a low-cost outdoor chair you make yourself
Full Story
LIFEWhat I Learned About Moving a Loved One to a Retirement Home
Setting up an elderly family member’s apartment in an assisted-care facility is a labor of love for this Houzz writer
Full Story
EVENTSDesign Gems From the Dallas White Rock Home Tour
Get ideas from the architectural diversity displayed in this 2-day tour of renovations and new builds
Full Story
FEEL-GOOD HOME12 Very Useful Things I've Learned From Designers
These simple ideas can make life at home more efficient and enjoyable
Full Story
KITCHEN STORAGEWhere to Stash the Stand Mixer in Your Kitchen
Stand mixers aren’t huge, but they’re heavy. See storage ideas for keeping them accessible and easy to use
Full Story
WHITE KITCHENS4 Dreamy White-and-Wood Kitchens to Learn From
White too bright in your kitchen? Introduce wood beams, countertops, furniture and more
Full Story
BATHROOM MAKEOVERSWhat I Learned From My Master Bathroom Renovation
Houzz writer Becky Harris lived through her own remodel recently. She shares what it was like and gives her top tips
Full Story
KITCHEN DESIGNNew This Week: 3 Bright, Light Kitchens That Shy Away From White
With the right colors and materials, you can have a bright kitchen without going to the white side
Full Story

Urban Edge Concept
Zoraida Salas-Allison