is that a custom staircase or can I buy the components somewhere?
8 years ago
Related Stories

PRODUCT PICKSGuest Picks: Beautiful Things You Can Feel Good About Buying
Upcycled, ecofriendly or just made responsibly, these home accessories and furniture pieces will keep your conscience clear
Full Story
REMODELING GUIDESAsk an Architect: How Can I Carve Out a New Room Without Adding On?
When it comes to creating extra room, a mezzanine or loft level can be your best friend
Full Story
FUN HOUZZEverything I Need to Know About Decorating I Learned from Downton Abbey
Mind your manors with these 10 decorating tips from the PBS series, returning on January 5
Full Story
WORKING WITH PROSHow to Commission Custom Wood Furnishings
Can't find just the right table, shelf, desk or what have you? It's woodworkers to the rescue
Full Story
FURNITURESmart Shopper: How to Buy a Mattress
Confusing options, hair-raising prices, haggling ... Our guide can keep you from losing sleep over mattress shopping
Full Story
MOST POPULAR9 Reasons to Buy a Painting
No print or poster can rival the power of an original painting, chosen by you, for where you live
Full Story
MOST POPULARCustom Closets: 7 Design Rules to Follow
Have room for a walk-in closet? Lucky you. Here’s how you and your designer can make it the storage area of your dreams
Full Story
GARDENING GUIDESYou May Never Have to Buy These Plants Again
Once you have one, you can grow many more of these 10 popular plants
Full Story
FEEL-GOOD HOME12 Very Useful Things I've Learned From Designers
These simple ideas can make life at home more efficient and enjoyable
Full Story
CONTRACTOR TIPSAn Expert Guide to Safe and Stylish Staircases
Understanding how stairs are designed and laid out can help you make the best decisions for safety and beauty in your home
Full Story

Comment