Software
Houzz Logo Print
nevabeth

Need help with foyer decor

8 years ago
The first thing you see when you walk in the front door of our house is the small area to the side of the staircase and I can’t decide what would look good there. I have a table there for now and have thought of putting a large plant on it. I tried a lamp, which looked good, but when walking up or down the stairs you could see down into the lamp which was unattractive. I have 3 crazy cats, and also foster kittens, so whatever is there has to be sturdy enough to not tip over or too terribly attractive to the cats. Any suggestions appreciated. I have included pictures of the entire foyer area. Please ignore the mattress against the wall! It is there temporarily until my daughter picks it up. The bench along the back wall goes along the wall where the mattress is now.

Comments (6)