Software
Houzz Logo Print
erinbuzick

Looking for stamped concrete expertise

8 years ago
I recently built a new home and had a colored stamped concrete patio put in on the back of the home. I was not impressed from the beginning, as I felt like the color was not what I choose and the release color was so spare that the pattern was hard to see. However, I wanted to give it some time. Two months later and I feel like the quality is an issue as well. The stamped 'joints' are flaking all over and I have noticed a lot of areas of what seem to be just poor stamping. It also seems like I can clearly see the pattern from where the handles must have been on the stamp. They seem to be the only one ly place where the release color is really prominent. Am I overreacting? Is this normal?