I would love to know the paint color used on the island.
8 years ago
Related Stories

PAINTINGWhat to Know About Milk Paint and Chalk Paint — and How to Use Them
Learn the pros, cons, cost and more for these two easy-to-use paints that are great for giving furniture a vintage look
Full Story
FUN HOUZZEverything I Need to Know About Decorating I Learned from Downton Abbey
Mind your manors with these 10 decorating tips from the PBS series, returning on January 5
Full Story
WHITEWhat to Know Before You Paint Your Walls White
A coat of white paint can do wonders in one room and wreak havoc in another. Here are tips for using the popular hue
Full Story
KITCHEN DESIGNWhat to Know About Using Reclaimed Wood in the Kitchen
One-of-a-kind lumber warms a room and adds age and interest
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDES9 Creative Ways to Use Chalkboard Paint
You can draw in woodwork, compose music or create a menu with this fun decorating idea
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDES9 Ways to Use Rich, Dark Paint
See how deep colors — navy blue, charcoal, dark chocolate — can bring out your home's best details
Full Story
KITCHEN ISLANDS8 Blue Paint Colors to Consider for a Kitchen Island
Discuss these appealing shades with your kitchen pro to see which one might be right for you
Full Story
KITCHEN ISLANDSNew This Week: Things You Maybe Didn’t Know an Island Could Have
Consider these savvy space-saving features to get your kitchen island working harder
Full Story
FEEL-GOOD HOME12 Very Useful Things I've Learned From Designers
These simple ideas can make life at home more efficient and enjoyable
Full Story
LIFEThe Polite House: How Can I Kindly Get Party Guests to Use Coasters?
Here’s how to handle the age-old entertaining conundrum to protect your furniture — and friendships
Full Story

Blake Marvin Photography