hove can I get samples
8 years ago
Related Stories

LIFEThe Polite House: How Can I Kindly Get Party Guests to Use Coasters?
Here’s how to handle the age-old entertaining conundrum to protect your furniture — and friendships
Full Story
KITCHEN DESIGNTrending Now: 25 Kitchen Photos Houzzers Can’t Get Enough Of
Use the kitchens that have been added to the most ideabooks in the last few months to inspire your dream project
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESGetting the Room Right: Part I
Great Spaces Show How to Avoid the Top 10 Decorating Mistakes
Full Story
FUN HOUZZEverything I Need to Know About Decorating I Learned from Downton Abbey
Mind your manors with these 10 decorating tips from the PBS series, returning on January 5
Full Story
BUDGET DECORATING8 Cost-Effective Ways to Get a High-End Look
Don’t discount that expensive material yet. By using a small amount in a strategic way, you can get a luxurious look without the expense
Full Story
APARTMENTSHouzz Tour: Sydney Apartment Gets Heart and Soul
A designer uses contrast and texture to enliven a bland home, and offers bookshelf-styling advice that anyone can use
Full Story
DECLUTTERING10 Decluttering Projects You Can Do in 15 Minutes or Less
Try these ideas to get organized at home one small step at a time
Full Story
WORKING WITH PROSInside Houzz: What You Can Learn From a Houzz Photo
Get access to the designer's info, product names, other photos in the project and much more by clicking on a Houzz image
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDES15 Bite-Size Home Projects You Can Tackle in No Time
See how getting little decorating, cleaning and organizing tasks done can add up to a big sense of accomplishment
Full Story
HOUZZ PRODUCT NEWSHow to Help a Client Visualize a Project When You Can’t Meet
Inspiration photos, mood boards, 3D models, sample boxes and even drones help bridge the gap in a remote client meeting
Full Story

Comment