Software
Houzz Logo Print
mimime

15 years ago
What is the length of the vanity?
Master Bath Retreat · More Info

Comments (12)

  • PRO
    14 years ago
    Approximately 108"
  • 14 years ago
    Thank you. It is lovely. Mine is 88", but will try and do something similar.
  • PRO
    14 years ago
    Thank you. You should be able to achieve something similar with 88". I remember this project having larger than normal sink bases to spread the sinks further apart. You could maybe go with 24" sink bases, depending on sink selection.
  • 14 years ago
    It is looking like 30" bases and 12" drawers would work; guess I would only be able to use 12" towers tho. It will never be as nice as yours!
  • 14 years ago
    Where is the vanity from?
  • PRO
    14 years ago
    I designed the vanity and had it made by Woodharbor.
  • 11 years ago
    what is the height of the built in with and without crown molding trim? Do you suggest building them to the ceiling if 8 ft tall?
  • PRO
    11 years ago
    Yes, if you have a flat ceiling that is 8' tall, then take the crown to the ceiling.
  • 10 years ago

    I am adding a Master bath and will have 108" for our vanity. Is that enough room to have 2 sinks and make up vanity without it looking too tight?

  • 9 years ago

    Good question!

  • 9 years ago

    Could you please tell me the width of the towers and the width of the sink cabinets?