Software
Houzz Logo Print
mmaryan6

15 years ago
where can i get the print shades! pretty!!
Construction/Full Design · More Info

Comments (6)

  • 15 years ago
    They're custom-made - a local window covering specialist could create similar to fit your windows perfectly.
  • PRO
    14 years ago
    Calicor corners...
  • 13 years ago
    what do you call that kind of window treatment. the way the top shade comes all across the window. what is the name for that. I really like it.
  • 13 years ago
    Window shades look like something in grandmas house
  • 13 years ago
    yes, the print does, but the style Ilike
  • PRO
    11 years ago
    The floral fabric is by Ralph Lauren. I believe it's called Briarcliff Cream. It's very pretty and looks English Country to me. I can see it on tall windows on a country estate in a long drape treatment and trimmed in a simple, colored cording. I think it"s the "green" in this photo that dates the floral.