how do you handle shipping and taxes I’m in 34787 Florida
8 years ago
Related Stories

LIFEThe Polite House: How Can I Kindly Get Party Guests to Use Coasters?
Here’s how to handle the age-old entertaining conundrum to protect your furniture — and friendships
Full Story
HOUZZ TV FAVORITESHouzz TV: Animals, Love and Color on a Florida Farm
Farm-fresh style is just right for this family of 6 — and their horses, dogs, cats, chickens, zebus, birds and pig
Full Story
LIFEHow to Handle Inherited Things You Don’t Really Want
Whether you’ve inherited a large collection of items or a single bulky piece of furniture, it’s OK to let it go if you don’t need or want it
Full Story
DIY PROJECTSTurn a Shipping Pallet Into a Stylish Ottoman
Get the step-by-step instructions for upholstering your own mod living room centerpiece
Full Story
BATHROOM MAKEOVERSWhat I Learned From My Master Bathroom Renovation
Houzz writer Becky Harris lived through her own remodel recently. She shares what it was like and gives her top tips
Full Story
LATEST NEWS FOR PROFESSIONALSDesigning a Business: When and How Do I Outsource My Work?
Design business coach Chelsea Coryell weighs in on when you may need help and what another pro can take on
Full Story
LATEST NEWS FOR PROFESSIONALSDesigning a Business: How Do I Set My Pricing Structure?
Design business coach Chelsea Coryell breaks down how home pros can determine what to charge for their services
Full Story
SMALL HOMESHouzz Tour: Sustainable, Comfy Living in 196 Square Feet
Solar panels, ship-inspired features and minimal possessions make this tiny Washington home kind to the earth and cozy for the owners
Full Story
MOST POPULARA Fine Mess: How to Have a Clean-Enough Home Over Summer Break
Don't have an 'I'd rather be cleaning' bumper sticker? To keep your home bearably tidy when the kids are around more, try these strategies
Full Story
SMALL SPACES8 Challenges of Cottage Living
‘Small rooms or dwellings discipline the mind,’ Leonardo da Vinci once said. Just how much discipline can you handle?
Full Story

Imtinanz, LLC