I am interested in the manufacturer of the windows. Thank you!
7 years ago
Related Stories

LIFE10 Things Around My Home That I’m Thankful For
A designer shares the comforts big and small that she is grateful for
Full Story
FUN HOUZZEverything I Need to Know About Decorating I Learned from Downton Abbey
Mind your manors with these 10 decorating tips from the PBS series, returning on January 5
Full Story
LIFEThank U 4 the Gr8 Gift: How to Send Thanks in the Digital Age
We click open invitations and RSVP via text, but a handwritten thank-you is sometimes still best. Here's how to tell
Full Story
WINDOWSFrame the View with Divided-Light Windows
Multi-pane windows add architectural interest to rooms of any style
Full Story
TRIMShutter Cutouts: A Window to One's Soul?
To settle on the perfect shape for this simple detail, follow your heart — or diamond, or maple leaf
Full Story
LIFEYou Said It: ‘The Birds Will Thank You’ and More Houzz Quotables
Design advice, inspiration and observations that struck a chord this week
Full Story
WINDOWSHow to Replace Window Trim
For finishing new windows or freshening the old, window trim gives a polished look with less effort than you may think
Full Story



Comment