Software
Houzz Logo Print
webuser_572385436

weed horror need help

7 years ago
last modified: 7 years ago

My 1st lawn is overgrown with weeds. I have all the bad weeds from crabgrass to clovers. There is 1 that is causing more problems and I dont know what it is. I would love to kill and re-sod however it is not in the budget. I know it can be brought back but I need knowledge. So hopefully you all can help me. To start I am in the deep south with St. Augustine grass. I know that watering should be deep and infrequent. My 1st order is to get rid of the weeds long enough for the grass to fill in, however, what I have done so far is not killing the weeds. The main one is a thin blade that grows and dies then mats up at the surface not allowing anything else to grow. The previous owners let it get away from them. How can I take charge and get rid of this problem. All advice is welcome.




Comments (5)