KITCHEN PANTRIESKitchen Confidential: 10 Ways to Promote Aging in Place
Design choices that prevent stooping, reaching and falling help keep the space safe and accessible as you get olderFull Story
DATA WATCHBaby Boomers Are Making Remodeling Changes With Aging in Mind
Walk-in tubs, curbless showers and nonslip floors are popular features, the 2018 U.S. Houzz Bathroom Trends Study findsFull Story
KITCHEN DESIGNBaby Boomers Address Aging Needs in Kitchen Remodels
Their choices include open-plan designs and robust lighting systems, the 2019 U.S. Houzz Kitchen Trends Study findsFull Story
UNIVERSAL DESIGNReader Bathroom: $22,000 Remodel for Aging in Place in California
A 71-year-old prepares for the future by creating a bathroom that will work as she gets older — and be stylish as well as functionalFull Story
MOST POPULARWhat to Look for in a House if You Plan to Age in Place
Look for details like these when designing or shopping for your forever homeFull Story
CRAFTSMAN DESIGNBungalows: Domestic Design at the Dawn of the Auto Age
Craftsman details, open floor plans and detached garages make the bungalow-style home an enduring favoriteFull Story
RUSTIC STYLEA Hideaway for All Ages Perched Among the Trees in Maine
A modern Adirondack ‘treehouse’ is designed as a place for playing games, reading, sleeping over and enjoying forest viewsFull Story
Ferguson Bath, Kitchen & Lighting Gallery
- Crawl Space Capped Vapor Barrier Stake, Black 50 count
- Crawl Space Access Door With Louvers 16"x32"
- Rustic Walnut Arrow Barn Sliding Door, American Made, Solid Wood, Clear Finish
- White Barn Door, Midrail Style, Distressed White Paint
- Crawl Space Access Door With Louvers 12"x32"
- Crawl Space Access Door Without Louvers, White, 16"x32"
- Butyl Tape, Crawl Space Tape Wall Liner - Black 1"x50'
- Crawl Space Capped Vapor Barrier Stake, White 50 count