MOST POPULARInvite Mining Bees to Your Garden by Planting Their Favorite Plants
Look for mining bees (Andrena) pollinating woodland wildflowers in U.S. gardens this springFull Story
NORTHEAST GARDENINGPlant These Fall-Flowering Natives in Early Summer for Pollinator Love
These 3 groups of plants will support masses of beneficial insects come autumnFull Story
FLOWERS AND PLANTSGreat Design Plant: Helianthus Maximiliani Attracts Beneficial Insects
Maximilian sunflower’s striking yellow flowers light up the fall landscape and attract pollinators and beneficial insects at a crucial timeFull Story
FLOWERS AND PLANTSGreat Design Plant: Color Outside the Lines With Bluebell Bellflower
Plant this Campanula on pathway and patio edges for shots of bright blue from May through SeptemberFull Story
FLOWERS AND PLANTSGreat Design Plant: Please Bumblebees by Planting Baptisia Lactea
Plant wild white indigo in central and southeastern U.S. gardens for its large white flower heads and early-spring interestFull Story
NORTHWEST NATIVE PLANTSNative Alternatives to English Ivy, Japanese Pachysandra and Periwinkle
These shade-loving ground covers are good for the environment and say something about where you areFull Story
Ferguson Bath, Kitchen & Lighting gallery. 270 locations nationwide!
- Dora Lacquer Vanity, White, 30"
- Decorative Books, Modern Earthtone Book Wall, Set of 100
- Pure Wool Super Kazak Geometric Design Hand Knotted Oriental Rug, 3'3"x5'0"
- Persian Tabriz 400 KPSI Wool and Silk Handmade Oriental Rug
- Antique Persian Heriz Handmade Mint Condition Oriental Rug, 8'6"x11'7"
- ANZZI Vitruvius Series Ceramic Vessel Sink in White
- Indoor/Outdoor Veranda Paisley Area Rug, Multi, 6'5"x9'8"
- REED 8-Piece Modular Reconfigurable Deep Seating Sofa Sectional