I really like the glass subway backsplash. Where is it from?
7 years ago
Related Stories

FUN HOUZZEverything I Need to Know About Decorating I Learned from Downton Abbey
Mind your manors with these 10 decorating tips from the PBS series, returning on January 5
Full Story
KITCHEN DESIGN10 Gorgeous Backsplash Alternatives to Subway Tile
Artistic installations, back-painted glass and pivoting windows prove there are backsplash possibilities beyond the platform
Full Story
BATHROOM MAKEOVERSWhat I Learned From My Master Bathroom Renovation
Houzz writer Becky Harris lived through her own remodel recently. She shares what it was like and gives her top tips
Full Story
HOUZZ TV FAVORITESHouzz TV: See What It’s Like to Live in a Glass House
Tour a couple’s midcentury modern Illinois home, where floor-to-ceiling views of nature are all around
Full Story
HOMES AROUND THE WORLDWorld of Design: 11 Book Lovers and Where They Like to Read
Bibliophiles across the globe reveal their top books and favorite reading spots, from a 2-story library to an artfully curated book nook
Full Story
KITCHEN BACKSPLASHESLove a White Backsplash but Not Subway Tile? Try One of These
If you want to go beyond the classic rectangle, consider these 11 white backsplash tile options
Full Story
MOST POPULARBattle of the Backsplashes: Glass Mosaics vs. Natural Stone
Read about the pros and cons — and see great examples — of these two popular kitchen backsplash materials
Full Story
KITCHEN BACKSPLASHESWhere to Start and Stop Your Backsplash
Consider these designer tricks to work around cabinets, windows and other features for a finished look in your kitchen
Full Story
FEEL-GOOD HOME12 Very Useful Things I've Learned From Designers
These simple ideas can make life at home more efficient and enjoyable
Full Story
INSIDE HOUZZSee a Couple’s New Spa-Like Bathroom From Lowe’s and Houzz
The sweepstake winners’ master bathroom gets a makeover with a new shower, tile and storage space
Full Story
Comment