0

Help with identifying a bathroom towel hook

janeforbesf

My master bathroom is being remodeled and the contractor seems to have lost my old towel hooks, which I loved and wanted to reuse. Does anyone recognize these or know of any similar? I loved the curved top because it didn't leave dents in the wet towel, and there was a smaller little knob so you could hang two things on each hook. They were so well designed! I think they were an oil rubbed bronze finish.

BeverlyFLADeziner

I believe that is a coat hook not a towel hook

• Lisa

The top rounded part is for hats, the hooks are for coats/jackets.

• Nancy in Mich

I have a similar type hook - three of those in chrome on a chrome back. It came from a catalog, shown specifically for a "spa" style bathroom. Mine are over 20 years old. Just wanted to say they are sold for bathrooms and work great with towels and robes.

• Nancy in Mich

Herbeau Monarque is similar. I did an image search on google and this one came up.

I see brass and nickel, don't know if they have ORB.

• kats737

https://www.gardenweb.com/user/nancyinmich, I did a bath with chrome hexagonal fixtures. Thank goodness I didn’t see those Herbeau ones when I was shopping!

• adawn5

This one is a totally different style but similar functunality (Ginger Columnar, also the Eavon). Neither come in ORB finish though. Newport Brass Ithaca & Vander are similar to the Ginger one below and do come in ORB but are even more $$$.

• janeforbesf

You all are so knowledgable! Thanks for the input. I love the Herbeau Monarque ones. Now to search for some that are that lovely at a better price. I had 5 of them and it looks like these are around $300 a piece!

• felizlady
    Did your contractor actually “lose” your hooks, or did he like them do much they fell into a bin in his truck?
    Of course he will replace them. Yes, they are actually coat and hat hooks, but I like them in the bathroom, too.