Software
Houzz Logo Print
timothywfisher

What type and style of sill was used?

7 years ago
Could you please tell me the style of the window sill used here? Do you know the dimensions? Is the window trim 5" wide?
Shelter Island Beach House · More Info

Comments (6)

  • 7 years ago

    Do you know the dimensions of the sill? Do you also know the thickness of the trim?

  • PRO
    7 years ago

    The trim thickness is 3/4". I don't remember the exact dimensions of the sill, but I believe it was a Marvin window standard. Hope this helps!

  • 6 years ago

    Do you remember the window and door dimensions? This combination may work perfectly for our 15’9 wall.

  • PRO
    6 years ago

    Hi Karen,

    The Doors are 30" and windows are 28". There are three 28" windows for a total opening width of 8'-0". Best of luck!

  • 6 years ago
    last modified: 6 years ago

    Wettling Architects - THANK YOU! We had planned for 3@37" wide windows to cover 9' glass, but this design is beautiful and gives us a door. I assume that door and windows are hung at 8' from the floor?