WOODNo Substitute for the Natural Beauty of Wooden Roof Shingles and Shakes
This natural, renewable roof option brings weathered character and nostalgic appeal to traditional-style homesFull Story
ARCHITECTUREKnotty and Nice: Highly Textured Wood Has a Modern Revival
Whether it's cedar, fir or pine, if a wood has a knot, it's hotFull Story
HOUZZ TOURSMy Houzz: Barn Wood Touches for a New England Home
Rustic charm and personality define this family’s traditional Cape Cod homeFull Story
THE ART OF ARCHITECTUREDesign Workshop: Natural Wood Siding Minus the Maintenance
No need to worry about upkeep when you choose wood that embraces weatheringFull Story
ARCHITECTUREIt Takes a Village: 2 Homes Made of Multiple Structures
Separate buildings join in style and intention in these home bases, showing that sometimes more is just rightFull Story
TRADITIONAL ARCHITECTURERoots of Style: Shingle Style Is Back — Here's How to Spot It
Intimate or rambling, in the coast or by the sea, Shingle homes are seeing a revival. Has your home joined in?Full Story
Custom Cabinetry Design-Build Company in Loudoun County – Since 2013!
- Cashmere Textured Dupioni Silk Curtain Single Panel, 50"x96"
- Gold Nugget FauxSilk Taffeta Curtain Single Panel, 50"x120"
- Decorative Books, The Modern Green Colorpak
- Royal Flocked Faux Silk Single Panel Curtain, Ivory, 50"x108"
- Eggnog Blackout Curtain, Set of 2, 50"x108"
- Moreno Grey Twin over Full Bunk Bed with Underbed Storage Drawers
- Small Mahogany Sideboard
- Flora Navy Blackout Curtain, Set of 2, 50"x120"