Software
Houzz Logo Print
maryam_1988

14 years ago
So elegant! Where can i get these wall panels from? I have been looking everywhere for the last 5 months.
Lincoln Park West Master Bed A · More Info

Comments (14)

  • 14 years ago
    They're custom made - You would have an upholsterer make them for you, or you could easily create them yourself.
  • 14 years ago
    How do you hang them?
  • PRO
    14 years ago
    Your installer will know how.
  • 14 years ago
    You could use Velcro - double-sided carpet tape - a ledgerboard...
  • PRO
    14 years ago
    The upholstered wall was made and installed by my work room in Chicago.
  • PRO
    14 years ago
    Michael, what's the dimension of the wall paneling if you don't mind sharing. Have you ever done this kind of paneling in a niche/recessed area?
  • PRO
    14 years ago
    also I love that bench - it's from Kravet isn't it?! I've yet to find a client who will approve it - Is the wood frame comfortable? That seems to be what clients are concerned about when I show it - and they don't have it in the Boston showroom to try out...
  • PRO
    14 years ago
    Try wallhuggerz.com - they make custom upholstered headboards like the ones in the picture.
  • 14 years ago
    Can I please get the instructions on how I can recreate this wall panel? I love it!
  • 14 years ago
    There are plenty of instructions online for how to make your own upholstered headboard - for a paneled one, just make alot of them in smaller sizes.

    http://www.hgtv.com/decorating/how-to-make-an-upholstered-headboard/index.html
  • 14 years ago
    Thank you for the instructions!
  • 14 years ago
    Try this site: www.upholsteredwallhuggers.com
  • 14 years ago
    Your could try hedybeds.com