Software
Houzz Logo Print
carlaloeppky

Fisher & Paykel Fridge

7 years ago

I am looking at integrated fridges. We are planning to get columns - likely 30" fridge and 18" freezer that can be hidden by panels. (36" would be nice for the extra space but not as many come in that size). I am getting a Lacanche range and Miele combi-steam oven XL most likely so I need to save some money somewhere so I'm looking at the fridge/freezer as the place to do that. So Subzero, etc are out of the question but the Fisher & Paykel look good. Does anyone have any experience with them? I went and looked and like the layout. We have another fridge and freezer in the garage for extras since this isn't a ton of room for a family of 5. But I think it should work out fine. Any comments? Suggestions of another brand you love and I should consider? Thanks for any suggestions! Much appreciated!

Comments (3)