sushipup1

Ikea Kitchen sale 6/19-7/28

sushipup1

10% off one kitchens, and remember that planning is now free! If you're interested, sign up for panning ASAP as space fills quickly.

We went this route in February/March, and all went well. The planning dept sent out someone to do measurements and photos, then the phone/online planning session went smoothly. Love our new kitchen!

• yeh_yeh

Thank you for the headsup! Do you know if there's minimum purchase for the 10%? I am getting their kitchen cabinets for my laundry room and I am just a little bit under $1k after all the doors, hinges, etc. TIA!

sushipup1 thanked yeh_yeh
    HALLETT & Co.

FYI if you bought a your kitchen in the last 90 days and have an ikea family card they will adjust your bill.

sushipup1 thanked HALLETT & Co.
  • sushipup1

I don't know anything about the details, sorry.

• feeshy

thanks for the heads up!! do you happen to know if this will be 10% off your actual purchase or 10% in a gift card?

• sushipup1

When we did this in February, it was 10% off the purchase,

• yeh_yeh

The sale is live! It's 10% off with no minimum purchase. I am surprise the hinges, dampers and shelves I need is not included in the sale tho.

• yeh_yeh

The 10% applied to the hinges, dampers, and shelves when I proceed to check out! I did Click and Collect and the process works wonderfully!