Software
Houzz Logo Print
pkennedy23

“Built-Ins” family rm. & master bedroom

7 years ago

Hi!

My family room has a see-thru fireplace. On both
sides of the fireplace is a niche. The wall unit
that was existing we got rid of. Now, we are
going to have something built similar to the
attached pic. for TV & sound bar. Will be on
an arm that pivots, etc. This is to the LEFT
of the fire place.

I have EXACTLY this same set-up in the master
bedroom.

I already have an existing built-in of which I
like to the R in the family.

My issue is that I would like to go a little higher
on the side w/the TV, because of wires & wall
sockets, etc. We are going to be putting a 50”
Sony TV there.

Is it going to look bad if it does not match the
other side exactly?

Now, bedroom??? I was thinking of doing same
as built-in to the R in family room. But,
having the top open w/hinges for some extra
storage.

Does anyone have any different ideas or suggestions.

I appreciate so much! Ty!

The 2nd pic is the MB.

Comments (6)