Software
Houzz Logo Print
lauremkh

POWDER Room finally done... Thanks FLO for all your help months ago!

7 years ago
last modified: 7 years ago

FINALLY it is done! After so many years of wanting to redo this powder room (without changing the major items as toilet, tile, faucets and cabinet.)...-- Decisions , broken wrist and months of delay to find someone I would trust to to hang this ELLIE wallpaper.,that calls back ! Thank you to FLO months ago for advice and here it is--- I cant be happier with it. Some finishing touches left, but couldn't wait to show the difference ! MAY HAVE TO CLICK ON PICTURE TO SEE THE FULL PICTURE


WALL PAPER DOWN


PAINT OR PAPER ?






Painted the cabinet , changed outlet covers /switches ....then PAINT AND PAPER lol. ------ LOVE ~!!












Comments (26)

  • 7 years ago

    Dramatic and lovely!

    Laure Fogelman thanked cat_mom
  • 7 years ago

    Love me a dramatic bathroom! Congrats to you and Flo!

    Laure Fogelman thanked Bri Bosh
  • 7 years ago

    Ohhhhh! No possible way this would suit my house, but, ohhhh! It is so beautiful!

    Laure Fogelman thanked remodeling1840
  • 7 years ago

    Lovely! Just lower the artwork over the toilet.

    Laure Fogelman thanked shirlpp
  • 7 years ago

    Beautiful!

    Laure Fogelman thanked Mark Brunner
  • 7 years ago

    Love! You’re giving me confidence to go dramatic with our powder room!

    Laure Fogelman thanked Kirsten E.
  • 7 years ago

    Fabulous! It really makes the powder room sing.

    Laure Fogelman thanked cpartist
  • 7 years ago

    Love the wallpaper! Well done. Everything is perfect. This is a thinking room now, sparking the imagination.

    Laure Fogelman thanked houssaon
  • 7 years ago

    That powder room screams fun! Love what you’ve done with it.

    Laure Fogelman thanked K R
  • 7 years ago

    You both have such great vision. It's spectacular.

    Laure Fogelman thanked hazelcraddock
  • 7 years ago

    HOLY COW!!!

    Seriously, I scrolled along, just another powder room, then I literally gasped HOLY COW when I saw the wallpaper. It’s just amazing, makes the black fixtures that were already there really work.

    Laure Fogelman thanked bpath
  • 7 years ago

    That wallpaper is stunning!

  • 7 years ago

    Well done!

    Laure Fogelman thanked Karen Mikolainis
  • 7 years ago

    Wow that wallpaper is phenomenal! Great job.

    Laure Fogelman thanked akcathy
  • PRO
    7 years ago

    Laure. Looks like we have a very positive consensus. Do let us know what your friends say.

  • 7 years ago

    Who says you have to take out old fixtures !! Looks amazing.

    Laure Fogelman thanked Angel 18432
  • 7 years ago
    last modified: 7 years ago

    THANKS EVERYONE I went outside my box with this wallpaper pick ! Flo- Friends are loving it also !!!! Now onto the next room :) . Thinking my very light gray guest bedroom, with a accent wall using this design of hers . Pick up the pale pinkish color of the roses for accents :) or one for my master .. SO much detail in this pattern . Maybe I should have used this one in the bathroom for entertainment for some long "stays" lmao .lol BTW the paper I used and the one below is from


    https://www.elliecashmandesign.com/us/floral-wallpaper/dark-floral-ii-black-desaturated-wallpaper

  • 7 years ago

    SPECTACULAR! I can’t get over how gorgeous that wallpaper is. And I absolutely love the idea that instead of looking for art, you framed the paper. Brilliant! And I can see why you were concerned about hanging it. It is a challenging paper for sure. Congratulations to you and Flo, who never ceases to amaze me . . . One of her biggest fans.

    Laure Fogelman thanked Seajay Sparkles
  • PRO
    7 years ago

    Need a picture of guest bedroom. I am thinking you need less in there. Maybe a interesting coordinating mural. But need to see the room. I have one in mind, just have to find it. Bbl

  • PRO
    7 years ago

    While hunting, i ran across this! With your gray walls. Cool.

    Laure Fogelman thanked Flo Mangan
  • 7 years ago

    FLo--- NICE! My hubby is going to want to disconnect me from this site !!! lmao Some of Ellie"s paper designs can alsobe "blown" up 300% too.. But I see your point !

  • 7 years ago

    I love, love, love the powder room, but I think you shouldn't repeat in the bedroom.

  • 7 years ago

    TOLIET PAPER HOLDER -- I cant decide( Go figure lol. ) --Black, polished gold to match vanity hardware and faucet , or brushed gold to match mirror and lights ? I believe it will have go on the wall facing the hallway , due to the pocket door . It will fall in the painted half of the wall..

  • PRO
    7 years ago

    Get a free standing one in gold.

    Laure Fogelman thanked Flo Mangan
  • 7 years ago

    :)