Software
Houzz Logo Print
mwheyboer

Grape leaf disease

7 years ago
last modified: 7 years ago

So I have had my valiant grape vine for a few years and it was doing great. Then a neighbor gave me some cuttings from a vine that I think transported this leaf disease you see in the pics. How do I get rid of this? Doesn’t seem to affect the grapes & production as far as I can tell. Also it comes back every year now too. And it has spread to my Virginia creeper vine but not my somerset grapes.


Comment (1)

  • 6 years ago

    Hi, there is no pic of your grape plant. If the main plant was affeced, it is possible to transport disease from one to another by cuttings. For grapevine disease you can check this link.

Sponsored
Mary Shipley Interiors
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars34 Reviews
Columbus OH Premier Interior Designer 10x Best of Houzz