Software
Houzz Logo Print
verduccip

Can you give me information on the countertop and backsplash?

7 years ago

Can you give me information on the backsplash and countertop?

Hickory & Blue Modern Farmhouse Kitchen Packed with Storage · More Info

Comments (9)

  • 6 years ago

    Would it be possible to add a photo of the flooring in this kitchen or provide details on flooring used? I love the color combo. Thank you!

  • PRO
    6 years ago

    @Livea Byrne

    Thank you for your question. The details I have on file on the floor state "An "Ashy" Aged Oak Flooring 7-11/16" wide Brand and Source unknown." Also, these are the best images I can find from the shoot that features the floor. I hope it helps. I'd look for a gray stained oak when looking for something similar.



    Hickory & Blue Modern Farmhouse Kitchen with Pull-Out Pantry Cabinet Storage · More Info


    Modern Farmhouse Kitchen with a Touch of Hickory & Blue · More Info




    Have a fantastic week!


    Mandi @ Dura

  • PRO
    6 years ago

    Beautiful baseboard! Love that style....and this whole kitchen ftm.

  • PRO
    6 years ago

    Thank you! We are glad to hear you love this kitchen. Stay tuned to our Houzz page for our next project uploads!

  • 5 years ago

    Hi, do you have a picture of the whole kitchen? Would love to see the full layout. Thank you

  • 4 years ago

    What color sink and faucet did you use?


  • PRO
    3 years ago

    @J Ris Unfortunately, this project shows all the photos we have of the space.

  • PRO
    3 years ago
    last modified: 3 years ago

    @Rhonda Fleming I do not have the sink and faucet details on file. However, this kitchen would go great with a Brass, stainless, or black faucet and great sink colors would include white, off-white/gray, stainless, or black sink.