MOST POPULAR5 Reasons to Consider a Landscape Design-Build Firm for Your Project
Hiring one company to do both design and construction can simplify the process. Here are pros and cons for deciding if it's right for youFull Story
WORKING WITH PROS11 Questions to Ask an Architect or a Building Designer
Before you make your hiring decision, ask these questions to find the right home design pro for your projectFull Story
FOR PROSDesign Practice: Start-up Costs for Architects and Designers
How much cash does it take to open a design company? When you use free tools and services, it’s less than you might thinkFull Story
WORKING WITH AN ARCHITECTConstruction Timelines: What to Know Before You Build
Learn the details of building schedules to lessen frustration, help your project go smoothly and prevent delaysFull Story
INDUSTRY RESEARCHRemodeling and Design Firms Are Optimistic for Third-Quarter 2019
The Q3 Houzz Renovation Barometer reveals that heavy rains, labor shortages and tariffs have challenged build-only firmsFull Story
REMODELING GUIDESDesign Workshop: Is a Phased Construction Project Right for You?
Breaking up your remodel or custom home project has benefits and disadvantages. See if it’s right for youFull Story
HOMES AROUND THE WORLDHouzz Tour: Architect Designs an Energy-Efficient Haven for His Parents
A retired couple’s wish creates an opportunity to build a zero-carbon home in LondonFull Story
Loudoun County's Family Owned & Operated Window Dealer
- Decorative Books, Modern White Wrapped Book Wall, Set of 50
- Decorative Books, The Modern Graphite Colorpak
- Floral Pattern Mosaic Border- Spring, 12"x6"
- Black Rolled Steel Iron Shelf Bracket, 10"x10"
- Craftsman Plate Passage Oval Clear Crystal Glass Knob, Timeless Bronze
- Turtle Marble Mosaic Art, 19x10
- WhisperKOOL Extreme 5000ti Cooling Unit
- CellarPro 1800XTSX Exterior Grade Wine Cellar Cooling Unit