FOR PROS
Business tools custom-built for our industry

Say 'so long' to generic business software. Houzz Pro is designed for industry professionals like you.

pkang13

60's Garage Front Home Ideas

pkang13

We are looking to update our new house but we are not sure how! It seems we should do a more contemporary garage, such as glass, flush panel or wood slats. We are thinking we should also change the light green trim paint a new color. I attached the real estate photo as well as some garage door renderings. We have had landscapers trim down the Yew bushes and we also took down the address plate and placed modern silver numbers on the left side of the garage. While I love the look of a glass garage both companies we talked to discouraged this option as not worth the expense. Perhaps it is too fancy for our modest house. We are now leaning towards a plain flush panel garage with windows at the top, but I am not not sure on the color. I so appreciate your ideas!