FOR PROS
Business tools custom-built for our industry

Say 'so long' to generic business software. Houzz Pro is designed for industry professionals like you.

emilie_wiesner

Help adjusting for couch color.

Emilie Wiesner

I recently had our couch reupholstered and I'm not happy with how the fabric is working in the room. It's lighter than I expected and the room is feeling very flat: the walls, curtains, and couch are all too close in color.

Changing the couch or wall color are not options. (The reupholstery was a major financial investment and I like the couch on its own. Painting the room is just not going to happen, and I do really love the wall color with the trim.) I am hoping to change the chairs in the seating area by the couch and replace the coffee table. Perhaps a good choice of colors there would help? I am also willing to change curtains and add pillows, but I'm not sure what choices there would help.

Any suggestions/ideas greatly appreciated!