ARCHITECTURERenovation Ideas: Playing With a Colonial’s Floor Plan
Make small changes or go for a total redo to make your colonial work better for the way you liveFull Story
MIDCENTURY STYLEMy Houzz: Added Space and Style for a 1960s Split Level
With a new second story and downstairs suite, custom touches and midcentury pieces, this Portland family home suits 3 generationsFull Story
HOUZZ TOURSHouzz Tour: Split-Level Home Uses Every Square Foot
A staircase connects levels that share views and light. The result is separate rooms with an open-plan feelingFull Story
ARCHITECTURE8 Architectural Tricks to Enhance an Open-Plan Space
Make the most of your open-plan living area with the use of light, layout and zonesFull Story
Loudoun County's Premier Home Automation & Home Media Professional
- Ancient Garden 57365-9666 Area Rug, Grey and Cream, 12'x15'
- 40" Mirrored Vanity Table With Chair and LED Hollywood Mirror
- Antique Merlot ColorPak
- Rugsotic Carpets Hand Knotted Loom Wool 6'x9' Area Rug Contemporary Charcoal, 5'
- Faux Cowhide Rug 4.25x5, Gray
- Hazel Bronze Energy Star Oval 6 Light LED Chandelier/Pendant With Khaki Shade
- Golden Drama Selections Book Set, 15-Piece Set
- Peyton Handmade Area Rug, Alabaster, 5'x8'