monicakm1

Glam LR is Complete and it Exactly What I Envisioned :)

monicakm_gw

Pictures don't do it justice. Try as I might, I can NOT get a good picture of the newly glammed up LR. The glittered walls won't photograph well at all, they just look shimmery. The best I can do is dim the lights but that doesn't show the correct wall color but does help the glitter show up a little better. Makes it more of a golden color rather than a soft sand color (SW China Doll) with Rustoleum Iridescent glitter paint (clear base with glitter). I feel like I'm in one of bathrooms at the Venetian Resort in Vegas :) :) DH gets the "Best Husband EVER" award for letting me create a (and doing most of the work) girly-girl, glittery LR! One coat ended up being perfect, I just wish the photos could see what I see.

Here is the wall color. No matter what the photos look like, in real life, they look like the China Doll sample with full on glitter rolled on.

Rustoleum Iridescent Clear Paint

Time to get some sheets washed. Hope you like it.

Oh, the girls...Lolita, Bonita and Anita :)