Software
Houzz Logo Print
coolkathyannstuff

Need help in updating very small bathroom

13 years ago
I have an extremely small bathroom. I want to update the floor tile. The wall tile is in excellent shape. The problem is the wall tiles are light pink. Light pink is not in style today. Getting back to the wall tiles. They are Italian ceramic 8 by 8 and a light pink color. The foor tiles, which I have to get rid of, are light pink Italian ceramic 8 by 8 glazed tiles. The tiles were purchased in 1994. I do not need the size 8 by8 on the floor. My husband & I tried to obtain this size and it is definitely not available today.
The rest of the bathroom has white - white tub, white toilet and a 24" white vanity with a white corian top which is very easy to clean. I do need a new faucet in the sink. Right now I do not have a picture of the bathroom.
I prefer ceramic tiles on the floor. Otherwise I am open to any idea you may have. Thanks!

Comments (2)