Software
Houzz Logo Print
michellerotter

Paint Color?

6 years ago
This room is great:) Would you mind sharing the paint color? Thank you!
Denton Road · More Info

Comments (8)

  • 6 years ago

    It's such a fun unique color:)

  • 6 years ago

    I'm sorry to bother you again, but any chance you could share the shelves with the action heroes? My 6 year old LOVES them!!

  • 6 years ago

    And if you know where the sheets came from, that would be great, too! I'm sorry for all the questions, but I love this design:)

  • PRO
    6 years ago

    Hi, it's no bother at all but sorry we did not supply the shelves or the sheets, they belong to our client. I've emailed her where she got them from and shall come back to you asap

    Best

    Lindsey

  • PRO
    6 years ago

    Hi,

    Here is the response from our client.

    'The shelves are from Cox and Cox and the bedding is from Habitat'

    Hope that helps!

    Best

    Lindsey.

  • 6 years ago

    Thank you (and your client) for responding. Very kind of you:)

  • PRO
    6 years ago

    You are very welcome! Best Lindsey