Software
Houzz Logo Print
danielj_2009

Might replace my sod

6 years ago

I'd like to use this thread to collect thoughts on potentially replacing my KBG this year. I've had trouble with fungus for a few years now and morph thinks I got "crap" sod from the landscaper. I'm assuming from that comment that the best KBG varieties are not generally available to the landscaper in sod form. My first concern is not to replace the sod and be in the same situation a couple of years from now. If I can get a better all around KBG that I can be pretty confident won't have fungal problems then I'm ready to go for it. Odd thing is my front lawn gets nailed by fungus while the front lawn on the other side of the driveway gets almost none, although it does get a little.


Morph or any other KBG variety experts: what websites do you recommend for researching what might be the best KBG for me? I think I want to stick with bluegrass because of the spreading feature.

Comments (8)

Sponsored
J.Holderby - Renovations
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Franklin County's Leading General Contractors - 2X Best of Houzz!