Software
Houzz Logo Print
laura7650

Does anyone know of a similar floral pillow?

6 years ago
last modified: 6 years ago

I would like to recreate this look but I need to find a similar pillow or ideally something that incorporates the art on my wall (photo attached)

I also need blackout curtain ideas. I'm not sure if white would be too much with the white furniture (I have a grey tufted headboard similar to that in the photo and white furniture) or if that green color would be too over powering.

Please help! Thank you and hope everyone is well! (Helpful Feedback only please)




Comments (15)

  • PRO
    6 years ago
    last modified: 6 years ago

    I am not sure what you are asking but I need to see your furniture not just the inspiration. The green needs to connect to something and IMO that cheap looking white furniture with that headboard is not good no matter how pretty the bed is. If there is a dark green in your pics then the green pillow would work IMO along with maybe pale pink sheets . I am not loving the wall color with your art BTW. I would not do the floral pillow IMO too matchy with your art, it starts looking like store set up.

  • 6 years ago

    Hi Patricia, can't do anything about the walls it's a rental but I actually like the color it kind of goes with everything and I get a lot of compliments on the art. I do not have cheap white furniture lol. I just want a similar floral pillow and I want to know what color of curtains I should throw up. Hope you're having a great day!

  • 6 years ago
    last modified: 6 years ago

    Oh and the wall color is actually grey by the way, it looks kind of funky because of the morning light/thunder storm but I just wanted to take a quick pic of those pink peonies for pillow ideas :)

  • 6 years ago

    Google peony pillow cover and you’ll find many.

  • 6 years ago

    Ya I did that earlier and found an overwhelming amount of items that do not match :)

  • 6 years ago
    last modified: 6 years ago

    How about a photo pillow? Take a picture of someone you love standing in front of the artwork on your walls. You get the peonies in the background and your loved one. In the foreground, ranging in scale from a corner of the pillow to the center. You can even hug your photo pillow during this sad time of social distancing.

    I like white curtains with the gray walls.

    Laura thanked armchairshopper
  • 6 years ago

    But my cats are already on the bed hahaha :D Oh that's actually a lovely idea! If I can't find a pillow that matches I might be able to locate a print and make a custom pillow :) So frustrated at the moment, I tried typing in black peony pillow, peony pillow etc. and get a million results that don't work!

  • 6 years ago

    I'm also really digging the green curtain idea now so I think I'm going to find some velvet ones since my dresser/nightstand are kind of glam.

  • PRO
    6 years ago

    They look like roses, not peonies, to me.

  • 6 years ago

    etsy is a great place for pillows. heres s couple etsy shops

    Laura thanked Theresa Janssen
  • 6 years ago

    heres one more shop on etsy

    Laura thanked Theresa Janssen
  • 6 years ago

    Thanks Theresa! Yes I'm looking hard! I just started looking on etsy, so far I've come across like the perfect wall paper that I wish was a pillow! I'm hoping a good pillow pops up or I find a digital print of what I want so I can create a custom pillow.

  • 6 years ago

    oops, looks like my last etsy shop didnt post... I get it with the wallpaper, very popular style but seems like pillows are harder to find. did you by chance see if the inspiration pic you show has more info on where to find items, you probably have but thought I would ask.

  • 5 years ago

    IKEA has the solid green velvet pillow in atleast 2 sizes as well as drapes.