Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
morgan_foster77

anyone built the Edenton plan by J Wright from Southern Living?

Morgan Lp
3 years ago

I'm interested in the Edenton plan by Southern Living...wondering if anybody has built this

Comments (34)

• Morgan Lp
    Original Author
    3 years ago

• Morgan Lp
    Original Author
    3 years ago

• Holly Husser
    3 years ago

Any luck?! I am hoping to see a finished hind too.

• Guy Caldwell
    3 years ago

We discovered this plan earlier today and would love to see the finished product as well!!

• Holly Husser
    2 years ago
    last modified: 2 years ago

Beautiful! We are pouring concrete next month. I would love to see more pics, specifically the living room. Thank you for sharing.

• Leslie Robertson
    2 years ago

I would love to see more pictures too! We are getting ready to build and it makes me nervous to build without seeing something first. Also, did you build on a slab or crawl space? Thanks!

• sahmom3
    2 years ago

Would you mind posting interior photos?! This plan is our top choice but Id really love to see the inside in real life!!!

• Jessica Roycraft
    2 years ago

Love it!! Im looking to build this plan and would also love to see more pics if you have any? Or would love you hear of any insight you have about the plan... as far as things you love or would have done differently.

Thanks for sharing!

• Katya Yudzitski
    2 years ago

Ahhh so excited! thank you for sharing. were starting this build too and we wete going to get it rendered but now we dont have to. please post more pictures. it is beautiful!

• berryc
    2 years ago

Next in line to request updated pictures and/or interior pictures from anyone building this. We just chose our lot and really loving this plan with a few modifications.

• berryc
    2 years ago

Hi all, I found an Instagram profile documenting a new build of the Edenton plan. @house_of_reece

• Katya Yudzitski
    2 years ago

Yay! Thanks so much for sharing this!!

• Holly Husser
    2 years ago

I follow her. Unfortunately her page has been quiet for a while.

We pour concrete Friday 😱. I am no photographer and i really do not have the time to edit and share via social media. If anyone would like to see progress, I would be happy to send pictures now and then. Its crazy how hard it is to find a model of this plan already completed.

• berryc
    2 years ago

@Holly Husser, hooray on pouring concrete on Friday! This is so exciting!! Yes, please share your pictures as you have time - no need to edit. Yes, very very difficult to find the plan already built. I don't think the architect has built it!

• Katya Yudzitski
    2 years ago

Ladies, I agree. Any photos would be appreciated 🙌🏻 we start in the next couple months too!!

• sahmom3
    2 years ago

Can we start an email group or something to share progress pics and advice?!

• Katya Yudzitski
    2 years ago

Sure! I’d love this!

• Jaclyn Ferguson
    2 years ago

Our architect is working on this plan, has anyone gotten interior pictures? makes me nervous not to see before we build

• Jaclyn Ferguson
    2 years ago

@sahmom3 would love to be on the email group please!

• acdphillips
    2 years ago

@sahmom3 would love to be on the email group too please..this plan has been my favorite..we hope to start building this year..thanks!

• Holly Husser
    2 years ago

If you’d like pictures please find me via facebook and send me a private message. Some of you requested to follow me on insta but I only use that platform for following influencers.

• threers
    2 years ago

Your family/living room will most likely not receive much natural light as it has essentially no outside windows. Determine your furniture layout and then discuss with your builder adding electric outlets in your floor. Do not rely on only overhead lighting. If you doubt me, research all the questions about how to improve how a space looks with only overhead lights on Houzz.

• berryc
    2 years ago

This plan is very similar to the Southern Living Edenton plan. We have friends that are building this one. https://designstudioplans.com/plans/plan-3369/

• jenswrens
    2 years ago

Hi Holly - I tried to message you on fb but not sure I have the right person! I would love to see pics! Can you message me on here?

• Katya Yudzitski
    2 years ago

@hollyhusser same. ❤️

• Tori Williams
    2 years ago

We just got ours back from the architect. We made a few changes and made it larger and a little more modern We will break ground in June. I would love to be in the email group!

• Katya Yudzitski
    2 years ago

Follow us on Instagram @buildingedenton we’re on land prep now 🙌🏻

• Victoria Connell
    last year

Has anyone finished this plan and have any pictures of the inside? We are starting in January. I would also love to hear your dos and donts of this plan.

• Blakelee Smith
    last year

I too would love any photos i can get my hands on as well as to hear thoughts from owners. would you build this plan again? likes, dislikes? any help is appreciated before i move forward on it

• Allison Miller
    last year

i would also love to see interior photos of the Edenton house plan! It would be so helpful in deciding whether to go with this plan or not. Thanks in advance.

• Michael Hogan
    5 months ago

Anyone had any luck finding additional pictures of this plan?

• Michael Hogan
    5 months ago

Anyone had any luck finding additional pictures of this plan?

• Ashley Myer
    3 months ago

https://www.instagram.com/_simplynikita?igsh=MWQ3c2Q4bjJzazJvcQ==

This is Edenton finished and it was on the market so she has listing photos as well.