Software
Houzz Logo Print
monginfamily

Brizo Litze Kitchen faucet in matte black and luxe gold too small?

6 years ago

Our new island will be 5' x 9.5'. I'm doing a 33" Blanco single bowl sink in white with Pompeii Misterio quartz. My dilemma: is the 14" litze faucet too small for this large island? I also like the Moen Align Single Hole Pull down faucet in Matte black, but it's 22" and I'm worried that it'll be too tall!! Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Comments (16)

  • 6 years ago

    We're considering Litz too for a 52 x 125" island, haven't decided color yet. Which version are you looking at? There are several different shapes. The arc one is taller (16") than the square & angled ones. I like the shorter ones but my hubby likes the arc shape.

  • 6 years ago

    My favorite is the angled one, but I noticed the arc one is about 2” taller! The angled one is so different and I love that... I’m thinking why would Brizo have these faucets at this size if they can only be used in small spaces?! I’ve seen pictures of the faucet on islands, just never know exact size of island! I don’t want to make a mistake, but I love the look of this faucet!!! I’m torn...

  • 6 years ago

    I like them because they're on the smaller side and not so obtrusive like some others. They also seem to have very good quality & user satisfaction comments too. A little pricey, but it's usually true, you get what you pay for :)

  • 5 years ago

    Did you end up with the angled Litze? I’m considering it now and I keep coming back into the shape and style as better than anything else I’m considering but I’m worried about the 14 inch height too. I wish it were 16-17! Maybe that’s just because the commercial look faucets are all so tall. I’ve seen photos in some kitchens in reviews and it looks great so I think I’ll get it. If it ended up working for you I’d love to see it!

  • 5 years ago

    We absolutely love it!! I get so many compliments on this faucet. Our island is huge and any fear that the faucet would be disproportionate quickly faded away as soon as it was installed. It’s a showstopper and functional too! Waiting on our dishwasher to be delivered/installed, this faucet gets lots of use EVERY SINGLE DAY!! I’ll look for a picture to post. My teenager made cookies tonight and the sink is filled with bowls 🤣

  • 5 years ago

    Looks fabulous! and not at all short! I’m convinced. It’s such a great faucet.


    Your quartz is so nice too, do you mind sharing what you used?

  • 5 years ago

    Of course!! Another tough, painstakingly long decision 🤣 We finally settled on Pompeii Misterio. It’s got the perfect combination of brightness, natural looking veining and colors of the veining are both grey and brown. It looks more like a natural marble than some of the other quartz that I saw. LOVE IT!!

  • 4 years ago

    @monginfamily How is the Litze angled faucet and your quartz holding up. We are considering the faucet and looking for a nice quartz without so much veining.

  • 4 years ago

    Both are fantastic!! I absolutely love the Brizo Litze faucet and our Misterio quartz. The faucet is a power player. It’s both a beautiful design and is super functional. My countertops are great. I’m careful not to put anything too hot on them. When they cut out the sink before installing, I had them make me smaller trivets that I use all the time!! Good luck with your kitchen.

  • 4 years ago

    @monginfamily Thank you for your quick feedback! I will see if they carry that quartz here. I also plan to get the faucet but it will be in stainless steel. Wish we could match the black one like yours. 🙏🏼

  • 4 years ago

    Stainless will be beautiful too!!! Please add a photo when you’re done. ☺️

  • 4 years ago

    @monginfamily.....Will do! I was hesitant to spend the extra on the Stainless steel Lizte. Still thinking about the polished chrome in fact. Keep going back and forth. lol. I really love your quartz. Haven't heard that brand here in Hawaii, but will go searching for it now. Are there any issues with it at all?

  • 4 years ago

    Hawaii!!! How awesome. Haven’t been since our honeymoon in 1994! Lucky you. From the research I did, I found that not all brands are carried in all parts of the country. But there seem to be equivalents of every single line of quartz throughout all brands. In other words, if you don’t have Pompeii Misterio, there should be another brand that has a mostly identical looking quartz with a different name. I hope you find what you’re looking for!! As far as any issues, I have had none. I cook and bake a lot here in Florida and have zero complaints! I take pretty good care of the countertops as well. I clean them with soap and water all the time and I’m very careful not to put anything too hot directly on the surface. Getting lots of compliments doesn’t hurt either 😉

  • 4 years ago

    @monginfamily... Thanks for checking for me. Your kitchen looks beautiful! Florida? Very similar to Hawaii weather, I would assume. You must come back! 🥰

  • 4 years ago

    Coming up on our 30 year anniversary!!! That would be a great trip to celebrate 🌺🌈 Send pics when it’s complete!!