Software
Houzz Logo Print
hoganfour

Beautiful task lighting!

5 years ago

Love the sconces over the sink! How is general light provided to the rest of the room? I don’t see recessed cans in the photos.

H St · More Info

Comments (4)

  • PRO
    5 years ago

    We photoshop them out :-) makes for a cleaner image.

  • 5 years ago

    A cleaner image, yes, but some homeowners will be misled into thinking they don’t need general lighting...and it’s an absolute MUST. We look to our professionals for all the facts.

  • 5 years ago

    How long is the arm on the sconces over the sink? Looking for something similar for my kitchen. I love this kitchen and am using it as my inspiration for my kitchen remodel. Thank you!

  • PRO
    5 years ago

    Where did you get the sconces from? I’m looking for something similar for my build, and those are the right color!