Software
Houzz Logo Print
joel_braver

Need help designing living room / dinning room

13 years ago
Hi there - I am currently buying this house and I am trying to re-imagine the living room / dinning room into a fresh and modern setup both painting and furniture all from scratch.

Color: I am looking for some vibrant multi-color was thinking maybe a combination of some kinda light-blue and brown or a burgundy and metallic-gray/silver...?!

Table set: We enjoy our meals with friends so we need a table that could go from 90" to 110". I keep imagining a frosted glass table top with some modern leather chairs but couldn't find the perfect ones yet.

Some display case to store and display some Silver pieces like candle sticks...

Couches - I would like to place them at wall next to the window and another one at the railing. I am looking for some comfortable couches and coffee tables but not sure what to look for...

Lighting - it seems a little dark right now but not sure if painting will make all the difference, but I definitely would like to replace the hanging chandelier...

WOW - this is a lot!

I would appreciate ANY advice, tips or product recommendations for our new house - thanks
Sponsored
AIS Renovations
Average rating: 4.5 out of 5 stars15 Reviews
Custom Craftsmanship & Construction Solutions in Franklin County, Ohio