Software
Houzz Logo Print
joycealaina

Hawiian sells jalsousie windows, who in Oceanside, Calif.

13 years ago
who sells jalousie windows in calif.
Jalousie Windows · More Info

Comments (9)

  • 12 years ago
    thanks for letting me know....I live by the beach and would love to get the breezes...how to find out how much $$. I'm grateful you wrote!

    Joycealaina
  • 12 years ago
    The Breezway website has an email address. I got a reply telling me to send the dimensions etc (colors, glass choices, etc are shown online) and they will send you a quote.
  • 12 years ago
    You can also contact Milgard directly to see if there is a way to get theirs in CA. I haven't had a chance to do that yet.
  • 12 years ago
    thanks so much. most people have the opinion the slats come out too easily and is a danger to their home via burglary. I say this only for the companies ad campaign. I think they are great for southern california.
  • 12 years ago
    One of those two companies has a security feature. Check online. We are putting them upstairs to replace two 1960s old ones that still work but will not look so good after a remodel.
  • 12 years ago
    thank you so very much
  • 12 years ago
    BTW
    You might want to check first with the planning dept in your city about their codes for windows to make sure the jalousie windows fall within that code - if you will be getting a permit or inspection.
  • 12 years ago
    nickcinn: you are so kind. thank you for letting me know