Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
webuser_528039910

Cabinet and backsplash colours with Empira White

Shannon
3 years ago

Hello ,

I’m looking for advice on a cabinet colour with Empira White. I was also planning on doing a simple textured white tile but I don’t want it to look yellow against the stork white of the quartz. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated ! My island will be light oak.

Comments (28)

• PRO
    Flo Mangan
    3 years ago

I would do the cabinets in a color not a white. It is VERY difficult to pair various whites. There are just too many variations. Probably a light gray would work well. Depends on other elements in the space? A bright white, if you still want to go that route is BM Chantilly Lace. But you need samples and compare them to the quartz you have selected. A darker color would be a bold choice, something like a deep gray. So just depends on your overall desires.

Atherton Oasis · More Info

• Shannon
    Original Author
    3 years ago

Thank you ! I forgot to mention I was referring to whites for the cabinets , I will be doing a two tone feature wall in the dining room board and batten style with a charcoal grey colour on the bottom , so I didn’t want to much colour mixed in. For awhile I was considering two tone cabinets dark lowers , but I think it will be too much to keep them fresh looking with three young kids and perhaps maybe too much going on with an oak island. Chantilly lace was my first pick. Your are right , it’s very hard to match whites. This is why it’s quite confusing for me. Thank your for your suggestions !

• HU-151642279
    2 years ago

How did it turn out? I’m installing empira white and want white upper cabinets with blue-grey lowers

• Gina C
    2 years ago

How did it turn out? I just installed the empira a couple days ago!

• Shannon
    Original Author
    2 years ago

I love my kitchen ! I can send you pictures if you like

• Gina C
    2 years ago

Yes please do!

• Shannon
    Original Author
    2 years ago

Here are some

• Shannon
    Original Author
    2 years ago

More

• Gina C
    2 years ago

what color did you go with on your cabinets? (white)

• Gina C
    2 years ago

Oh shoot I just picked up the simply white! Hopefully it looks as nice as your kitchen! ;)

• Helene Walford
    2 years ago

Shannon - I love your floors - what is the flooring you used? We are going to with the empire white countertops but darker melamine cabinets called spring blossom but don’t want the floor too dark and yours looks great.

• Shannon
    Original Author
    2 years ago

Hi there ! Yes I’m very happy with my floor it’s luxury vinyl , here is the sample !

• Helene Walford
    2 years ago

Thanks. Can you tell me the color as I can’t tell from the sample -when I try to zoom in on the letters and numbers it gets too blurry. All I can tell is that it’s Synergy XLE

• Shannon
    Original Author
    2 years ago

Salamanca

• Helene Walford
    2 years ago

Thank you

• Marie Smith
    2 years ago

Hi, I wonder if it's too late to chime in with a question? I am doing (I think) the Empira White counters with two-toned cabinets (very similar to the kitchen above), and am wondering exactly what the color and make of those subway tiles is. Thank you!

• Shannon
    Original Author
    2 years ago

The company they are from is called Julian Tile in Langley bc , I’m a sorry I only had a paper receipt and don’t know the name but I do know it was easy to find on their website ! Its a basic white textured tile.

• HU-533093861
    last year

I know im late to the party, but what has your experience been with empira white? thanks

• Helene Walford
    last year

It’s awesome-I love how it turned out.

• Helene Walford
    last year

We used it for counter and backsplash and I really love the streamlined look

• HU-533093861
    last year

It looks amazing! thank you for sharing. We have chosen Empira White for our kitchen which will e installed in November. But i have seen some reviews online about being easy to stain, chip or scratch. Have you had any issues with stains, or scratches etc? and is cleaning easy? Thanks

• Helene Walford
    last year

We haven’t had any issues at all. Easy to clean with warm water and soft cloth

• Helene Walford
    last year

I was told not to put anything hot on it

• HU-533093861
    last year

Thank you so much! this gives me peace of mind

• trinoja2
    11 months ago

I love the empire white top because of i’s white base however i’s hard to find a a backsplas to match with it. Any Any suggestions?

• Gina C
    11 months ago

hi @trinoja2 I used one from Arizona Tile, Flash white 3x12, and I love it!