Software
Houzz Logo Print
chamm21

is this a black pool liner?

5 years ago

Thank you

Contemporary C shaped Rectangle with Swim in stairs and swim in bench · More Info

Comments (6)

  • PRO
    5 years ago

    Yes it’s a black liner.

  • 5 years ago

    Would you recommend a black liner

  • PRO
    5 years ago

    I like black liners

  • 5 years ago

    I do too, although I’m worried the water will be too dark. Looks great in this pool though!

  • 5 years ago

    What are the advantages of a black liner? Does it make the water too dark?

  • 5 years ago

    We put a black liner in. Still trying to get the water clean, the bottom of the pool has a lot of pollen in it, the water is green. We bought a vacuum and hoping it will clean all the pollen off the floor and then make the water look more blue rather than green