Software
Houzz Logo Print
leigh_kjekstad

Versatile colour for whole home…can’t test!

5 years ago

Not an ideal situation….I need to pick a paint colour for the whole home without being able to test it in several rooms (let alone during different times of day!). On the plus side, the place hasn’t been painted in 25 years and anything is going to be a vast improvement! :)

The trim will be Benjamin Moore Chantilly Lace. The painter is recommending BM Classic Gray for all the walls because of how it changes so much depending on the light. I know all paint does this, but he says it’s a great neutral.

My only issue with this is that I’m very over the whole gray trend, although he promises me that it’s more of a beige/soft white than a gray.

Anyone have any other recommendations for a great all over colour? I’ve attached some photos…the water views are gorgeous, and the homes actually has a fair amount of natural light, despite the other two pictures.

Thank you!

Comments (5)