Hi -- I finally have my dehydrator! I ordinarily dry beautiful catnip leaves in one of two ways: I lay them on paper towels and microwave on med-low (very quick, takes minutes), or I lay them out on cookie sheets and pop them into the oven when it's cooling down (well below 200F and lower, works great). Now I'm trying my dehydrator and it's telling me to use 95F-100F for a bazillion hours. lol! The leaves had no wetness at all when they went in. It's been running since around 9pm last night, so almost 12 hours, and I just checked and it is making insufficient progress for me. What temp do you use for dehydrating catnip or herbs like it? I'm tempted to at least set it to 105 or 110, but what I really want to set it to is much higher. :O)
LoneJack Zn 6a, KC
beesneeds
Related Professionals
Louisville Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Charlotte Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Peoria Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Los Angeles Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Durango Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Augusta Landscape Contractors · Wichita Falls Landscape Contractors · Trenton Landscape Contractors · Brooklyn Landscape Contractors · Akron Landscape Contractors · San Luis Obispo Landscape Contractors · Durango Landscape Contractors · Manhattan Home Builders · Sierra Vista Home Builders · Casper Home Buildersparty_music50Original Author
jeanwedding. zone 6
party_music50Original Author
jeanwedding. zone 6
annie1992