how did you do the bar shelves? Where can I purchase them?
4 years ago
Related Stories

LAUNDRY ROOMSWhere Can I Hide My Laundry Area?
It’s a case of now you see it, now you don’t with these 10 clever ways of fitting in a laundry zone
Full Story
THE POLITE HOUSEThe Polite House: What Can I Do About My Neighbors’ Trash Cans?
If you’re tired of staring at unsightly garbage way before pickup day, it’s time to have some tough conversations
Full Story
LIFEThe Polite House: How Can I Tell a Construction Crew to Pipe Down?
If workers around your home are doing things that bother you, there’s a diplomatic way to approach them
Full Story
MORE ROOMSCool Shelves You Can Make With Stuff From the Garage
Idea of the Week: The guys behind The Garage Slab turn salvage wood and pipe into industrial-chic bar
Full Story
GREAT HOME PROJECTSPower to the People: Outlets Right Where You Want Them
No more crawling and craning. With outlets in furniture, drawers and cabinets, access to power has never been easier
Full Story
ARCHITECTURERoots of Style: Where Did Your House Get Its Look?
Explore the role of architectural fashions in current designs through 5 home styles that bridge past and present
Full Story
KITCHEN CABINETSWhy I Combined Open Shelves and Cabinets in My Kitchen Remodel
A designer and her builder husband opt for two styles of storage. She offers advice, how-tos and cost info
Full Story
REMODELING GUIDESWhere Do I Start When Renovating My House?
Eager to get going on a project but not sure where to begin? Read this practical guide to getting started
Full Story
KITCHEN STORAGEWhere to Hang Open Shelves in the Kitchen
Consider these locations for letting in natural light, dealing with a tricky corner and more
Full Story
LIGHTINGBreaking the Rules: Lamps Where You Least Expect Them
Amp up the wattage in your bathroom and kitchen with stylish lamps
Full StorySponsored
Leading Interior Designers in Columbus, Ohio & Ponte Vedra, Florida

HU-477718873