Software
Houzz Logo Print
bluehen12

Kitchen Paint help

4 years ago

Hello everyone. I am having my kitchen painted in April and I'm struggling with a color for the island. I think the perimeter cabinets will be SW Aesthetic White and the walls SW Accessible Beige. The perimeter counters are black galaxy that have a slight speckled rust color in them. The island counter is delicatus white and cabints are a light gray. The house is fairly open and the adjoining room is navy and green with accessible beige walls. I'd love help with island colors -- was thinking SW Basil, SW Oakmoss, or SW Dried Thyme or Farrow and Ball Green Smoke, but honestly -- I'm struggling. I spoke with a SW colorist who said not to do a blue island because of the black perimeter counters. Help!








Comment (1)

Sponsored
Peabody Landscape Group
Average rating: 3.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Franklin County's Reliable Landscape Design & Contracting