Software
Houzz Logo Print
cheryl_taylor165

Paint color expertise DESPERATELY needed!

yesterday

I recently inherited a home. The family room and kitchen are connected with practically any natural light. I recently had Life Proof Dusk Cherry flooring installed. The trim, doors and cabinets lean towards a Red/Orange Golden Oak Color from the 80’s. The new lighter floor seems to tone them down a bit. What I can’t figure out is what paint color would coordinate, complement and tie these two rooms together. I do not care for gray whatsoever and the problem is all the paint undertones. I was hoping for some type of very light brown/beige paint where I can find the white cathedral ceiling and the walls. I’ve tried AI I’ve done the Sherwin-Williams AI if you ask me, it is not accurate whatsoever.
Can provide many more pictures if needed, but would appreciate any type of suggestions.

Comments (4)