My builder uses Houzz Pro to plan the timeline and give detailed estimates and daily updates with photos of progress, and provide invoices at pre-agreed key points in the build. This made the whole experience much more efficient and stress-free.
Does anyone have a photo of this floor installed? Republic Country Gem RECG3002 Colton, it’s an LVP. I found it at a local flooring store but I can’t find any photos of it online. It seems to match my inspiration photos I attached below!!
Doesnt look like a match to me. Your inspiration photo, looks a slight less yellower, and that floor you can see a lot of knots in it, and none in the top pick.
cat_ky
guihua sun
Related Professionals
Magnolia Home Remodeling · Rome Home Remodeling · Elizabeth City Home Remodeling · Cincinnati Home Remodeling · Tyler Kitchen Remodelers · Aberdeen Interior Designers & Decorators · Montrose Architects & Building Designers · Las Cruces Architects & Building Designers · Fresno Kitchen & Bathroom Designers · Indianapolis Flooring Contractors · Chula Vista Tile and Stone Contractors · Mission Viejo Kitchen Remodelers · Riverside Kitchen Remodelers · San Bernardino Kitchen Remodelers · Leamington Kitchen Remodelersdan1888
guihua sun