Software
Houzz Logo Print
melissa_kieser

Help with Fireplace wall

3 years ago

I need help with this wall. I feel like it is boring. I’m not sure if I just need different display items or a bigger change. I toyed with painting above the fireplace a different color but due to the drop down on the ceiling would either have to make a cut line with paint straight up or continue the paint around the ceiling which I don’t love. Another option is to paint or put a neutral wallpaper on the wall behind the shelves on either side of the fireplace.

The walls are all light gray except for the accent wall next to the stairs that you can see in the second picture. I welcome any ideas on how to make this look better. Thanks!

Comments (8)

Sponsored
Wannemacher Interiors
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars26 Reviews
Customized Award-Winning Interior Design Solutions in Franklin Cnty OH