Software
Houzz Logo Print
kate_peden

Pendant lights

13 years ago
I love these pendants! I wonder if we choose the antique bronze, should we match that to our kitchen faucet and also if we have a breakfast area just beyond the island, does that light fixture need to be the same finish as well? I love the look of the polished steel though!
Modified Telluride by Candlelight Homes · More Info

Comments (8)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    We would suggest to match them to your faucet and the other light fixture since they are in the same area!
  • 13 years ago
    Is there a rule of thumb for pendant diameter/count on island? We're putting in an 8" x 3" island, and I'd like to put 3 lights above it. I don't want them to be too puny, but don't want them to overwhelm. The scale in this picture is great.
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    The width of this island is 8.5' so 3 pendant lights should look great. However, it really depends on the size of the pendant lights. If they are much smaller than the 15' lights shown here, you may want to use more and vise versa.
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    The pendants shown are 15" in diameter.
  • 10 years ago

    Where did the pendants come from?

  • PRO
    10 years ago

    These are the Harmon Pendants from Restoration Hardware!

  • 8 years ago
    Love the pendants from Restoration Hardware! I’d like to use them in new house under construction. We’ll be having a 10’x4’ island with coffered ceilings above. There will be a 5x5 coffered square above island. Where do you suggest we place light fixtures and what size would be best?