Software
Houzz Logo Print
ejbmom

island and lighting

13 years ago
can you please tell me what color the wood is and if it is new or old? was it restored? also, love the light fixtures. what are they and where are they from? thanks!
1902 J.E. Bannister Remodel · More Info

Comments (2)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    The island is a vintage workbench from Michigan, an old steel mill, turn of the century. The wood is maple. I just cleaned it and sealed it with many coats of a polyurethane. The pendants I made. Each one is made with a standard pendant kit I got at LOWES for $17.99. The jars are new pickle jars I bought for $25.00 each at a company called Fred Meyer. I drilled a whole out of the tin lid, to attach the two together. I painted a flower pot gray and glued it to the ceiling to cover the pendant can. Hope that helps.
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Love it!
Sponsored
J.Holderby - Renovations
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Franklin County's Leading General Contractors - 2X Best of Houzz!