Software
Houzz Logo Print
kaelakeys

Would you please share all the info on the pendants...manufacturer, ty

13 years ago
Lighting?
Stunning Bathroom Renovations by Astro Design - Ottawa · More Info

Comments (14)

  • 13 years ago
    Could you please tell me what type of lights are used in these pendants?
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    They are dimmable MR16 lights, @kaelakeys thank you!
  • 12 years ago
    I'm considering using 3 of these over a dining rm table that measures 110" L. Would that provide enough light over the table?
  • 12 years ago
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    @kaelakeys it should! If you are in Ottawa and want help designing a home, Astro has great designers that can give you further advice on planning your space!
  • 12 years ago
    Thanks for your help. Just did a prewalkthru with the electrician for determining locations of lighting & switch locations. Your timing on the reply is perfect. When we visit it again to finalize things I will have the info I need. Thanks again!
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    last modified: 12 years ago
    Great to hear @kaelakeys, if you want to set up a consultation or gather more information please feel free to email info@astrodesigncentre.com or to speak to the designer that designed this vanity directly his email his dean@astrodesigncentre.com
  • 12 years ago
    Great doors. I am planning on using a smoked out door for my bathroom project. Where can I find one like these? Thanks!
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    @65windsor they are available at Astro Design Centre! Please email info@astrodesigncentre.com for more details or feel free to visit our website for full contact information.
  • 12 years ago
    Beautiful mirror reflected in this photo. Can you tell me where I can find it?
  • 12 years ago
    Very cool idea on the lights! I am finding most vanity lights so boring. Does this work well though for makeup shaving etc? Is it bright enough but not blinding in this position? Thank you!
  • 12 years ago
    Yes -- I like the idea of a pendant for each mirror but am wondering if it's good lighting for make-up and shaving, too. If so, is it because the light fixtures are clear? (I've ordered pendants for this purpose that are colored.)
  • 12 years ago
    Ty, The pendants are snow lab by Eureka. They used MR 16 bulbs. The source for the lights can be found @ http://www.eurekalighting.com/productDetails.aspx?productId=DSNL4000-BFH&Cat=E4B. Astro Design Center in Ottawa can a assist you. Otherwise go to the site for Eureka Lighting. They will connect you with a rep in your area. Hope this helps.